Pinnacle Bank Real Estate Can Sell Your Home For $2,500
In Nebraska, ALL commissions are negotiable.Total Charges may include an additional 2.8% of sales price if the seller accepts a buyer's offer through an outside brokerage.
When selling a home, thousands of home sellers choose traditional real estate companies and pay commission fees of 6% or 7%. Think about it: Is it three times more difficult to sell a $300,000 home than a $100,000 home? If not, then why should the real estate company receive three times as much money? The commission-based listing programs have been around for ages, but smart sellers are finding our flat-fee home selling option to be an excellent alternative to the traditional route.
We have documented savings to home sellers of over 2 million dollars by providing a full-service real estate program for less. The result is a happy seller who receives a lot more money. We have answered the most frequently asked questions below regarding our selling services. Please read through and call us if you still have any questions. We would love to speak to you directly.
What Services does Pinnacle Bank offer?
- Market Analysis
- We know who your competition is & what they're selling for
- We provide detailed neigborhood and regional comparable sales
- Staging Expertise
- First Impressions are key, our agents will guide you through what you need to know to make that lasting impression with a buyer
- We handle ALL showings. You will never have to show your home. We setup all showings with other agents and will show your home to those not represented, day, night or weekend.
- Exclusive Buyer Feedback
- We make it a point to followup every showing with a call to find out the positives and negatives from the buyers point of view. This is absolutely essential to selling in a buyers market.
- Communication & Edcuation
- We pride ourselves on easing your stress through this process. We are with you everystep of the way and will educate you on what to expect next.
- We do the extra things that matter most in negotiating.
- We verify accurate final numbers & attend closing for you, because we know how stressful moving can be.
What Marketing do you use to sell our home?
Professional Yard Sign & Flyers
- Full MLS Marketing
- More than 90% of homes sell using the MLS. Don't miss out on marketing your home to over 2000 agents Metro wide.
- Complete Internet Exposure
- Utilize the latest technology to offer your home for sale on most major websites including:
- Realtor.com: #1 Rated & Most Viewed Real Estate Website
- N.P. Dodge & CBS Home: Be included on almost all local companies sites
- PinnacleBankRealEstate.com: Our website showcasing unlimited photos
- Other Most Viewed Sites include: Trulia, Zillow, Yahoo & Google,
- Large professional yard sign with agent phone number & website address for clients to visit to view your home.
How much does Pinnacle Bank charge to sell my home?
With Pinnacle Bank, you have options.
Option 1: $2500 flat fee for service
If we sell your home without another agent, our fee for service is only $2500
Option 2: $2500 + 2.8% of purchase price
If another agent represents the buyer, you pay 2.8% of the purchase price + $2500
Option 2 is usually still thousands below the competition. Plus we payout 2.8% to other agents so they are motivated to sell our homes. We sell homes quicker and you save money! Its how we think Real Estate should be: Smarter.
If you have futher questions, please don't hesitate to call. We'll be happy to answer them with no pressure or sales, or you can fill out this form and we'll get back to you right away.